Monday, June 24, 2013

P family hospital preview

So this sweet family has the best story, and I wont tell all of it, but I'll sum it up.  I had been asked to take photographs of the birth, and when mamma C went into labor, they called me and told me they would let me know when they were on their way to the hospital (they were going to labor at home as long as possible).  Knowing labors can be known to last all night long, I went to bed, with my phone right next to my head.  In the morning, I woke up when I received a message from mamma C.  She was letting me know that all was well, and that she was sorry, but she ended up accidentally having the baby at home, delivered by Dr. Dad!  Hearing her tell the story brought tears to my eyes, but, in the end, we ended up doing a after birth hospital session.

No comments:

Post a Comment