Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Z Family Birth Photos

 I loved this birth session!  The only thing that could have made it better is if I had actually made it in time for the birth!  I ran in no more than 3 minutes after she was born!  Mamma was so fast she delivered about 30 minutes after arriving to the hospital, which coincidentally is how long it takes to get to the hospital from where I live!  lol.  I swear, sometimes I seriously just consider living with the family in the week leading up to their due date!  haha!  I seriously get chills whenever I look at these pictures!  I LOVE what I do!  *side note.  I do compress my images to avoid copywrite infringment.  Its sad that is our first concern and that we have to take steps to avoid it, but if you notice that the images lack sharp detail when zooming in, that is why.*


This is one of my favorites!


 Look at this little baby bird!  She is just so beautiful, and this picture just cracks me up!  FEED ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment